Important information in regards to our repairs process at level three.
Unless impossible to do so, Please send your repair to us at TwinNeedle- 402 Tuam Street, Christchurch 8011.
- If you cannot send in your repair you can drop it off at the address above, please include repair instructions, your name, address, email and phone contact details. A secure drop off bin is available at the front door. There is no available contact with repairs staff or technicians
- All repairs will be returned via courier, there are no pickups available.
- All payment for repairs must be via internet banking or online credit card – we cannot process payments at the shop
- All clothing and sleeping bags will be washed (waterproof jackets/pants washed and reproofed) before any repair work is carried out. Costs for this service have been reduced to $30 for a jacket wash (was $36.50) and sleeping bags $40 (was $47.50).
- All repairs will sit isolated for 48hours before being handled by a repair technician.
- We will contact you once your repair is entered into our system and confirm repair technique/process and charges before proceeding.
- Once your repair has been completed we will contact you regarding payment, as soon as payment has been received your repair will be couriered to you.