The P-40 All-Terrain pants will follow even your fastest moves, while all functional elements will remain in their most ergonomic position. An anatomic cut, as well as a breathable and hardwearing Schoeller®-dynamic stretch material in the back of the pants, provide these excellent wear characteristics.
POCKET CONFIGURATION THAT WORKS.
The big side pocket of the P-40 All-Terrain Pants offers a horizontal and vertical access to the main cargo area and inner compartments. The attached gear pocket can be easily secured with a quiet and plastic reinforced tab.
A small gear pocket in the upper thigh area provides storage for smaller items like a knife, light, or a spare magazine.
PROTECTION YOU CAN RELY ON.
As with all P-40 Pants, also the All-Terrain Pants can be equipped with UF PRO® Flex Knee Pads. A unique construction of the trouser legs makes sure that your knee protector always stays in place, without any adjustments.
The CORDURA® reinforced knee and instep areas provide durability also on the long run.
THE PERFECT ALL-ROUNDER.
The P-40 All-Terrain Pants can be used for different kind of environments- from hot, arid terrains to cold mountain areas. When it gets hot, the mesh lined knee-protector pockets can be left open and thus provide additional air circulation. For cold temperatures, you can simply equip them with a detachable WINDSTOPPER® lining.
- Two way access side pocket with huge storage capacity, inner compartments and an attached gear pocket with a security flap
- Hand pockets
- Safety pocket
- Small gear pocket
- Back pockets
- Double belt loops
- Stretch in the waistband
- Velcro loops on the waist band for attaching a combat belt
- Externally accessible knee pockets for UF PRO® knee pads
- Width-adjustable lower trouser leg
- CORDURA® enhanced knee and instep area
- Double zipper pull fly
- Inner zipper for a detachable WINDSTOPPER® lining
- 220g/m² Ripstop, 67% Polyester, 33% Cotton
- Schoeller®-dynamic, 235g/m², 80% Polyamide, 10% Polyester, 10% Elastane
0,75 kg (size 34/34)
All UF Pro products currently have a 4-6 week lead time for delivery unless already in stock.