Wild Things welcomes its newest product to the line in a revolutionary way to think about insulation. The Active Flex system was designed with the mobile warrior in mind. It contains 2.0 oz. Climashield Apex - a non-migratory insulation which has been bonded to a quick drying, stretch liner to ensure that the garment will work with you and not against you. The shell is Durastretch - a durable, 4 way stretch nylon/spandex treated with a DWR and Near-IR for ultimate protection. It contains fully covered zippers , hidden cord lock adjustments to eliminate snagging, two hand warmer pockets set up high, inside chest pocket and a fully adjustable fitted hood that can be worn over a helmet. The Active Flex System provides tremendous breathability that prevents moisture build-up in active conditions. Add a wind layer over it and you have full static insulation protection. A perfect set simply on its own or an essential piece to any layering system.
Fit: Athletic fit
Weight: 2.0 lbs
Berry Amendment Compliant: 100% Made in U.S.A.
- 4 way stretch, DWR and Near IR treated nylon soft shell fabric provides stretch and far more abrasion resistance than a traditional nylon or polyester woven shell fabric
- Bonded 2 oz. Climashield Apex Insulation
- Power Stretch® liner fabric wicks and enhances breathability
- Articulated arms
- Size adjustable hood
- Hand warmer pockets set up high for comfort
- All zippers covered for added protection and to eliminate straight lines through your camo
- Tweave Durastretch Soft Shell Fabric
- 2 oz Climashield® Apex® Insulation
- Polartec® Power Stretch® liner
- YKK Zippers