For winter ops, helo transport, and high altitude ISR ops, these thermal bottoms a critical piece of gear for your load out. These expedition-weight base layer bottoms move moisture away from the skin and dry quickly, providing just the right balance of insulation and moisture management. Four-way stretch and an athletic fit allow this piece to move with you as you scale ridges or post hole through waist deep powder. Use this piece for lightweight warmth during high energy, cool weather activity, or with the matching pullover as part of an expedition-weight base layer system.
Weight: 10 oz
Berry Amendment Compliant: 100% Made in U.S.A.
- Expedition-weight, thermal fabric provides excellent breathability, moisture wicking, and warmth
- Flatlocked seams reduce chafing next to skin
- 4-way stretch provides an ergonomic motion-friendly fit
- Power Stretch® by Polartec® with 87% recycled fiber content
- Machine wash in cold water
- Hang to dry
- Do not use fabric softener
- Do not iron