For winter ops, helo transport, and high altitude ISR ops, this thermal top a critical piece of gear for your load out. These expedition-weight base layer bottoms move moisture away from the skin and dry quickly, providing just the right balance of insulation and moisture management. Four-way stretch and an athletic fit allow this piece to move with you as you scale ridges. Use this piece for lightweight warmth during high energy, cool weather activity, or with the matching bottoms as part of an expedition-weight base layer system.
Fit: next to skin
Weight: 12 oz
Berry Amendment Compliant: 100% Made in U.S.A.
- Expedition-weight, thermal fabric provides excellent breathability, moisture wicking, and warmth
- Flatlocked seams reduce chafing next to skin
- 4-way stretch provides an ergonomic motion-friendly fit
- 1/4 center front zipper for ventilation with fleece zipper guard
- Left chest pocket with coil zipper
- Thumb loops
- Dropped tail
- Power Stretch® by Polartec® with 87% recycled fiber content
- Machine wash in cold water
- Hang to dry
- Do not use fabric softener
- Do not iron