The Hybrid Combat Shell SO 1.0 is designed to be the ultimate quarter-zip soft shell for for combat conditions in colder climates. This shell has been engineered for utility, incorporating 7 inch pockets on each bicep. The four-way stretch woven nylon fabric provides ultimate strength and abrasion resistance. Highly water and wind resistant, the fabric allows for comfort through a broad temperature range and includes pit-zips for thermal regulation. Dual sliders on each pit-zip allow for just the right amount of ventilation. The cuffs are adjustable with hook & loop wrist stays.
Fit: under body armor
Weight: 22 oz
Berry Amendment Compliant: 100% Made in U.S.A.
- Breathable, light, plain weave, four-way stretch fabric for mobility and comfort from Tweave® (91% Nylon, 9% Spandex) on body
- Four-way stretch nylon/spandex fabric bonded to hydrophobic polyester fleece from Tweave® (35% Nylon, 43% Polyester, 22% Spandex) on yoke and collar
- Two 7 inch bicep pockets, one on each arm
- Pit-zips with dual sliders
- Adjustable cuffs with hook & loop wrist stays
- Genuine MultiCam® pattern
- Tweave LF544 soft shell fabric
- Tweave 520e soft shell fabric
- Machine wash in cold water
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Do not use fabric softener
- Do not iron