The Delta OL 3.0 pants are one of the very few thermal insulation pants on the market which offer a non-baggy cut, allow you amazing movability and don’t compromise on thermal protection.
STAY PROTECTED AGAINST WIND, MOISTURE AND SNOWFALL.
The Delta OL 3.0 pants are due to their face material windproof and water-repellent. This means that the 2-layer ripstop laminate will stop wind-chill and also keep you dry during heavy snowfall and light drizzle.
NATURE’S SOLUTION TO KEEP YOU WARM IN EXTREME COLD.
Just like the polar bear’s fur the Delta OL 3.0 pants’ thermal insulation is based on a hollow fibre which ensures you superb warmth in cold weather.
The exceptional G-Loft thermal insulation creates out of different hollow polyester fibres a 3D structure which can retain a maximum of dry air. This creates a warming thermal insulating layer between you and the cold environment.
And the fibres keep their structure also when wet. Due to the so called “memory effect“, they always return to the original form, even after multiple washes and hard usage.
EXTREME DURABILITY WHERE YOU NEED IT.
Due to the special Flex/Zone knee construction and an integrated bi-elastic stretch part in the upper front and back part, we can create anatomic fitted pants which follow all your moves and don’t compromise on thermal insulation protection.
- Ergonomic construction with UF PRO® Flex/Zone in the knee and back areas
- Integrated bi-elastic stretch integrated in the upper front and back leg area
- Adjustable waist
- Long YKK® water repellent side zippers
- Belt loops
- Detachable suspenders
- Two fleece lined front pockets with YKK® water repellent zippers
- Adjustable lower legs
- Boot hook
- Cordura® reinforcements in the knee and instep area
- WINDSTOPPER®, two-layer laminate, 100% polyamide ripstop fabric, 100% PTFE membrane
- G-Loft, 100% polyester non woven
- 100% Cordura®
0,90 kg (size L)