Rugged versatility defines this old school product. Our customers have been asking for an effective poncho and we have responded with the Survivalist. The durable urethane coated nylon fabric is waterproof. Grommets at the corners let you secure the Survivalist over gear for excellent weather protection and concealment. The grommets also allow the Survivalist to be used as a shelter. Snaps on the sides let you configure the Survivalist with armholes so your arms and hands are unobstructed.
Weight: 21 oz.
Berry Amendment Compliant: Yes. 100% Made in U.S.A.
- Waterproof fabric that softens with washing
- 56” x 87” for full coverage
- Helmet compatible hood with drawcord adjustment
- Grommets at corners for tying down when using as a shelter or ground cloth
- Snaps on sides allow for creation of armholes, if desired
- Stowaway pocket
- Rugged, fully waterproof PU coated 70 denier Nylon